Jenn-Air JGS8850CDS Cooking - Kitchen Stainless Steel
Instant Rebates: $200.00
your price: call for pricing
Slide-In Gas Range with Convection, 30"
This Jenn-Air(R) luxury gas range features four burners, including a versatile 15,000 BTU burner that can go as low as 750 BTUs for precise and gentle heat. And its MultiMode(R) convection system distributes heat evenly for beautifully consistent results.
Configuration and Overview
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Range Type : Slide-in
- Size: 30
- Capacity: 4.5
- Cooktop Element Style: Sealed Burner
- Cooktop Surface Color: Color Coordinated
- Cooktop Surface Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: 4
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 15000 BTU
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Sealed Burner
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 9500 BTU
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Sealed Burner
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 16000 BTU
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Sealed Burner
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Simmer
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Grate Finish: Matte
- Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Grate Type: Continuous
- Number of Grates: 2
- Depth: 28 7/8
- Height: 37 5/8
- Width: 30 3/4
Style and Extras
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Self-Cleaning : Self-Cleaning
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: Yes
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake, Roast
- Hidden Bake: Yes
- Light Type: Halogen
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Number of Oven Racks: 3
- Number of Rack Guides: 5
- Oven Cooking System: Convection
- Oven Rack Type: Heavy Duty
- Self-Cleaning : Yes
- Door Type: Metal & Glass
- Handle Material: Metal
- Selections: Clock, Control Lock, Cook and Hold, Delay Start, Rapid Preheat, Sabbath Mode, Simmer, Temperature Probe, Timer, Warm Hold
- ADA Compliant: ADA Height and Operation Compliant
- UL: Yes
- EvenThree Burner - This burner offers a range of heat levels, to suit a variety of cooking techniques from searing to simmering. Its two burner rings allow you to set it to an ultra-high 15,000 BTUs, a versatile 3,000 BTUs or an ultra-low 750 BTUs for exceptional control.
- 16,000 BTU PowerBurner - This high-heat burner offers a powerful output to help you achieve superb results when searing or flash frying.
- MultiMode(R) Convection System with Convection Element - This convection system features a convection fan that circulates heated air over, under and around food for superbly even cooking and browning.
- Auto Convection Conversion - This convenient feature automatically converts conventional cook time and/or temperature from any recipe to the appropriate convection settings, taking the guesswork out of convection cooking for consistent, effortless results.
- Warming Drawer with Preset Temperature Settings - Ideal for entertaining, this warming drawer located below the oven offers preset temperatures to keep cooked food warm until ready to serve or to warm bread or plates.
- Four Sealed Burners - The sealed burners, which prevent spills and drips from entering the burner box, make it easy to maintain a pristine cooking surface.
- 5,000 BTU Ultra-Low Output Burner - This burner offers heat from 5,000 to a gentle 650 BTUs, to provide the control you need when melting butter or simmering delicate sauces.
- Convertible to LP - This luxury gas range allows you to easily adapt your energy source from natural gas to propane.
- Electronic Ignition and Flame-Sensing Re-ignition - Electronic ignition and Flame-Sensing re-ignition ensure a continuous flame that reignites automatically if blown out - even at the lowest setting.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity - Ideal for entertaining, the upper and lower wall oven each offers generous capacity, allowing you to cook multiple dishes at once.
- Variable Temperature Broil - Variable temperature control provides precise heat tailored to different foods and preferences.
- Menu-Driven Electronic Oven Controls - These intuitive controls allow you to effortlessly navigate through menu options and settings.
- Porcelain-on-Cast-Iron Grates - These heavy-duty grates feature a porcelain coating to withstand high temperatures.
36 Inches 30 3/4 Inches 28 1/4 Inches
Standard and extended warranty details are available at checkout, or call us at (617) 825-9253 for warranty information for a specific appliance. With a Yale warranty, you get one of the best service teams in New England and benefits including -
- 5 years of coverage from date of delivery (available at additional cost)
- Largest service department in New England
- A massive inventory of in-stock parts
- Factory-trained, CORI-certified repair staff
Yale Service has been voted Best of Angie’s List for 2010 and 2011. We’re proud to provide top-quality service for all of our customers.
Installation services available at additional cost. Our installation services include the following:
- Delivery to your door
- Removal of your old appliances
- Complete installation and connection of new appliances
- Removal of all packaging
- Installation services not available on all products, please call store for details
Posted on Sun, Jan 25, 2015
As I said last year, gas ranges are starting to perform more like professional ranges with at least one burner being super hot. However,...more >
Posted on Wed, Jan 14, 2015
Choosing between a professional range or slide-in range used to be an easy decision. Professional ranges were more expensive and powerful...more >