Jenn-Air JES8850CAS Cooking - Kitchen Stainless Steel
Mail in Rebates: $200.00
your price: call for pricing
Slide-In Electric Range with Convection, 30"
Posted on Thu, Jul 24, 2014
Weber vs. Char-Broil bbq's is a decision played out in stores nationwide.They are two of the most popular brands. But which is better?We...more >
Posted on Wed, Jul 23, 2014
Lighting in your kitchen is a crucial element to the success of a meal. In most other areas of your home, areas that are dimly lit...more >
This Jenn-Air(R) luxury electric range offers a sleek cooking surface with element sizes to deliver more efficient heat based on cookware size. It also features powerful MultiMode(R) convection, which provides beautifully even baking and roasting.
Configuration and Overview
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Range Type : Slide-in
- Size: 30
- Capacity: 4.5
- Cooktop Element Style: Radiant
- Cooktop Surface Color: Black
- Cooktop Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Number of Cooking Element-Burners: 5
- Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 100 watt
- Center Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Center Rear Element-Burner Type: Warming
- Left Front Element-Burner Power: 2400/1200 watt
- Left Front Element-Burner Size: 9"/6"
- Left Front Element-Burner Type: Dual
- Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200 watt
- Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Single
- Right Front Element-Burner Power: 2700/2000/1000 watt
- Right Front Element-Burner Size: 12"/9"/6"
- Right Front Element-Burner Type: Triple
- Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200 watt
- Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"
- Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Single
- Depth: 28 7/8
- Height: 36
- Width: 30 3/4
Style and Extras
- Convection Bake: Yes
- Self-Cleaning : Self-Cleaning
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust: Yes
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Type: Single-Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake, Roast
- Hidden Bake: Yes
- Light Type: Halogen
- Number of Oven Lights: 1
- Number of Oven Racks: 3
- Number of Rack Guides: 5
- Oven Cooking System: Convection
- Oven Rack Type: Standard
- Self-Cleaning : Yes
- Door Type: Metal & Glass
- Handle Material: Metal
- Selections: Clock, Control Lock, Cook and Hold, Delay Start, Hidden Bake Element, Rapid Preheat, Temperature Probe, Timer, Warm Hold
- ADA Compliant: ADA Height and Operation Compliant
- UL: Yes
- 12"/9"/6" Triple-Choice Element - The Triple-Choice element on this electric range allows you to match three different element sizes to cookware for more efficient, consistent heating.
- Two-Speed MultiMode(R) Convection System - Two fan speeds and three radiant elements provide consistent heat on every rack.
- Auto Convection Conversion - This convenient feature automatically converts conventional cook time and/or temperature from any recipe to the appropriate convection settings, taking the guesswork out of convection cooking for consistent, effortless results.
- Warming Drawer with Preset Temperature Settings - Ideal for entertaining, this warming drawer located below the oven offers preset temperatures to keep cooked food warm until ready to serve or to warm bread or plates.
- Menu-Driven Electronic Oven Controls - These intuitive controls allow you to effortlessly navigate through menu options and settings.
- 9"/6" Dual-Choice Element - Two element sizes allow you to match cookware to the appropriate size, for optimally efficient and consistent heat.
- 4.5 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity - This oven offers generous capacity, allowing you to cook several dishes at once and accommodate larger-sized cookware.
- 2,800-Watt Bake Element - This powerful heating element delivers the wattage needed for high-heat baking and roasting, for superlative results.
- 3,600-Watt Broil Element - This powerful broiler element delivers the high-wattage needed to broil meats to perfection.
- 3,400-Watt Convection Element - This 3,400-watt element offers exceptionally consistent heat for beautifully cooked dishes.
- Variable Temperature Broil - Variable temperature control provides precise heat tailored to different foods and preferences.
- CustomClean Self-Cleaning Oven with Adjustable Levels and Automatic Lock - This feature offers effortless cleaning and allows you to customize the cleaning level to your needs. An automatic lock ensures the door stays closed while the cleaning cycle is completed.
- Ceran(R) Glass-Ceramic Surface - The sleek glass-ceramic cooking surface on this luxury electric range offers a high sheen that's easy to clean and maintain.
36 Inches 30 3/4 Inches 28 1/4 Inches
Standard and extended warranty details are available at checkout, or call us at (617) 825-9253 for warranty information for a specific appliance. With a Yale warranty, you get one of the best service teams in New England and benefits including -
- 5 years of coverage from date of delivery (available at additional cost)
- Largest service department in New England
- A massive inventory of in-stock parts
- Factory-trained, CORI-certified repair staff
Yale Service has been voted Best of Angie’s List for 2010 and 2011. We’re proud to provide top-quality service for all of our customers.
Standard installation and delivery charges apply. Our delivery and installation service includes the following:
- Delivery to your door
- Removal of your old appliances
- Complete installation and connection of new appliances
- Removal of all packaging
- Installation services not available on all products, please call store for details