Full Size Wine Storage
Built-in multi-temperature wine cabinet
ENERGY STAR™ The entire line of North American Liebherr appliances meet or exceed ENERGY STAR™ rating requirements, greatly reducing greenhouse emissions and energy costs. SuperQuiet Noise levels are kept to a minimum thanks to virtually silent, speed-controlled, and sound absorbing...
Professional Delivery: Includes professional in your home delivery, removal of the existing unit and all packaging! In-stock appliances are typically delivered within 1-3 days. We deliver inside your home, remove old appliances, and all packaging. You will receive a 2-hour delivery window and you can track the truck on your phone. $99.99
Pickup: Order online and pick up at our Stoughton distribution center. Available for pickup at our Stoughton distribution center. Will confirm pickup availability when confirming the order. FREE
1 Year Warranty: You are covered 1 year parts and labor by our staff. No 1-800 numbers to call ever. FREE
5 Year Extended Warranty: Get 5 years of coverage plus a 50% store credit if unused. 5-year warranty from date of delivery includes all parts and service. Service is performed by our own factory-trained technicians. We do not outsource services or parts. +$599.99
is not available online
The manufacturer requires this product to be sold in-store only.
Please call us at 617-825-9253 to chat with a sales associate.
Built-in multi-temperature wine cabinet
The entire line of North American Liebherr appliances meet or exceed ENERGY STAR™ rating requirements, greatly reducing greenhouse emissions and energy costs.
Noise levels are kept to a minimum thanks to virtually silent, speed-controlled, and sound absorbing compressors. Alongside a low noise cooling circuit, these features ensure exact performance, energy efficiency, and SuperQuiet operation.
Monolith's seamlessly integrated LED side-wall lighting casts a beautiful and even glow that can be adjusted according to taste, including a soft brightening effect upon opening the doors, and a pleasing night dimming feature. InfinityLight doesn't just add drama and flair, it also emits less heat, preserving food quality.
Thanks to the SoftSystem soft stop mechanism for built-in appliances, the doors close particularly gently and quietly. Depending on its size, the hinges of the Monolith's door panels can bear up to 40 kg (88 lbs) of extra weight.
The high-performance PowerCooling system from Liebherr ensures that freshly stored groceries are cooled quickly and that the cooling temperature is evenly distributed throughout the interior. In the Monolith, cold air can also circulate behind the door so that food stored in the door stays just as cold as it does in the interior.
- German Engineering
- Our superior products offer premium quality, cutting edge design, and innovative features that best fit your lifestyle. The use of high quality materials, perfectly detailed finishes, and elite cooling components are combined with the latest production processes, resulting in an outstanding cooling product.
- Customized labeling
- p>Keep your wine collections organised and label your collection with ease. Located on each wine shelf trim, customised labelling allow you to identify and customise your wine collection, making sure each bottle is right where you want it.
- FreshAir Activated Charcoal Filter
- p>Your wine collections deserve the best air quality. Monolith s FreshAir activiated charcoal filter features one charcoal filter in each compartment to preserve and protect your treasured wines. Incoming air is purified while damaging odours are filtered out to prevent contamination.
- p>A unique design of the Monolith wine cabinet is an InfinityBoard; a board that can be pulled out as a temporary shelf to hold bottles while organising and adding to your wine collection. Serve yourself, or your guests, with ease, while keeping your wines right where they belong.
- p>To protect wines from high temperature fluctuations, Monolith wine cabinets utilise two temperature sensors in each compartment to help maintain precise temperatures a feature unique to Liebherr. If InfinityProtection sensors detect a critical temperature change, an alert is sent, notifying you immediately to help preserve your wines and keep them safe from overheating and undercooling.
- p>Monolith s intuitive electronic touch-control panel features a full-color 2.4-inch touch & swipe screen that s bright, clean, and wonderfully user-friendly. You ll barely have to lift a finger to control every function.
- Telescopic Rails
- p>Monolith s flexible shelves on telescopic rails allow for custom configurations to hold larger wine and champagne bottles. With flexible shelving, Monolith wine cabinets can comfortably fit all the bottles in your collection, helping you get the most out of your cabinet and your wines.
|General product information|
|Model type||Built-in multi-temperature wine cabinet|
|Output and consumption|
|Energy consumption in 24h||0.410 kWh / 24h|
|Energy consumption per year||150 kWh/a|
|Noise level||38 dB|
|Net capacity, total||8.2 cubic feet|
|Net capacity, total||232 l|
|Gross capacity, total||10.2 cubic feet|
|Gross capacity, total||289 l|
|Voltage||115 V ~|
|Connection rating||3.0 A|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Aperture height||83 7/8 inch|
|Aperture height||213 cm|
|Product dimensions (H/W/D)||212.6 / 45 / 61 cm|
|Product dimensions (H/W/D)||83 3/417 3/424 1/16 inch|
|Height / Width / Depth (with packaging)||89 3/8 26 3/16 30 1/8 inch|
|Weight (without packaging)||293.20 pounds|
|Weight (with packaging)||326.30 pounds|
|Control and functions|
|Type of control||3,5" LCD colour display, touch and swipe|
|Temperature display wine storage compartment||internal digital|
|Malfunction: Warning signal||optical and acoustical|
|Door open: Warning signal, wine storage compartment||audible|
|Forced air cooling|
|Type of lock||-|
|Wine storage compartment|
|Temperature range||+41°F to +68°F|
|Maximum number of 0.75 l Bordeaux bottles||75|
|Activated charcoal filter|
|Lighting||Illuminated side wall|
|Light is dimmable|
|Light can be switched on permanently|
|Number of storage shelves||9|
|of which wooden folding shelves||0|
|Design and materials|
|Storage shelf material, wine storage compartment||Aluminium/beech|
|Door material||Insulated glass door, steel|
|Side wall material||steel|
|Set-up and installation|
|Door assembly||Fixed door|
|Door hinges||Right reversible|
Standard and extended warranty details are available at checkout or call us at 617-825-9253 for warranty information for a specific appliance.
With a Yale extended warranty, you get one of the best service teams in New England and benefits including:
- 5 years of coverage from date of delivery (available at additional cost)
- The largest service department in New England
- A massive inventory of in-stock parts
- Factory-trained, CORI-certified repair staff
- Awarded Most Professional Service Company by United Servicers Association
- Yale is proud to provide top quality service for all our customers
Installation services available at additional cost. Our installation services include the following:
- Delivery into your home
- Removal of old appliances
- Complete installation and connection of new appliances
- Removal of all packaging
Installation services not available on all products, please call store for details.
Not just dropped on the curb. We bring the product into your home, remove the old unit and all the packaging, and more.
Need it installed? Whether it's a dishwasher or customizing cabinetry for a new wall oven, we can help.